Thank you for your interest in volunteering and participation in our 2019 art fair.
Excited for our fourth edition of six (6) art-filled days, November 30 - December 5, 2021 in Miami Beach, is MUSE Art Fair. Our winter art fair, MUSE held during Basel and Miami Art Week will be recruiting volunteers from August - October. Admission to fairs are free an open to the public.
MUSE depends on volunteers to be successful. If you want to join a devoted team of vibrant, fun-loving art enthusiasts, please consider joining the volunteer team as we set out to see how art transforms the way people see the world! Our art fair welcomes global visual artist, collectors and patrons of the art to celebrate the best in multicultural art. We are in need of an exceptional team of volunteers to make this year’s fair a memorable experience for all.
Fair volunteers play a most important role in our organization and are involved in every department during each exhibition. Planning and staging of events slated throughout MUSE are dependent on our volunteers. Relish the opportunity to get involved, expand your network, and discover the latest visual artists have to offer!
Volunteers are expected but not limited to the following duties:
• Assist with literature, pamphlet distribution and marketing material
• Ticket Counters & Bag Checkers
• Clerical and administrative assistance
• Behind-the-scenes help
• Assist with event set-up
All prospective Art Fair volunteers must:
• Be sixteen (16) years of age or older
• Have excellent verbal and communication skills
• Be punctual to all scheduled volunteer hours
• Sign and fill out all applications
• Submit up-to-date resume and three references
• Commit to completing a minimum of three shifts (individual shift lengths will vary)
• Be friendly, helpful team players who are supportive, respectful and professional when working with a diverse and talented group of volunteers and staff.
Volunteers will receive a thank you T-shirt. Volunteer opportunities are available to high school, college students, mature adults and seniors.
All volunteers are required
to apply online.
Applicants are encouraged to
be good communicators,